2 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp cornmeal
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp ground paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground black powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp grated parmigiano cheese
1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
1 large egg white
4 (4-oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Pre heat oven to 425*
2. Place pine nuts and cornmeal in food processor, cover and pulse until finely ground.
3. Combine pine nut mixture, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour and cheese in a shallow dish; mix well. Set aside.
7. Add chicken breasts; cook on each side 3-4 minutes
Makes 12 waffles
* 4 large egg whites
* 2 cups oat flour
* 2 Tbsp ground flaxseeds
* 3/4 cup vanilla protein powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
* 1 pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
* (Honey or Maple syrup) for topping
1. Pre-heat waffle maker according to and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, add oat flour, ground flaxseeds, protein powder, baking powder, vanilla, and almond and mix to combine. Add the egg whites and gently fold to incorporate.
Once completed playe waffle and chicken top with honey or maple syrup and ENJOY! So delicious yet healthy and clean!